TIB: Re: Wheee

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: Wheee

At 07:04 PM 2/10/98 -0500, you wrote:

>I say we do something useful like discuss the AHSME which we all took today.
>I think I got a 114.
>
>Eli Allen
>eallen@bcpl.net

I already know my score because our math teacher let us look at the answer
sheet in 4th Hour and let us have our test booklets (not the oval sheets,
the little white pamphlets) to compare answers.  So, I know I got an 88 (4
stupid mistakes as the one you are about to see occured).  I screwed up on
question 26 or 27 where the cube had the holes cut out of it.  I forgot the
4 units on the inside of the larger blocks, so I got the answer 864 instead
of 1056.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

  Spam-Fighter code is:  14806560   (New technique to fighting spam)
  Enter "Spam-Fighter:  XXXXXXXX" in the body of a personal message
  to thruska@tir.com.  Otherwise the message will be filtered as spam.

Follow-Ups: References: