TIB: Gee, it's quiet here

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Gee, it's quiet here

I found a few of my old TI-85 programs recently and considered posting
them.  However, the files were not created from a link but were manually
typed into the computer.  Now, without a TI-85 to test them, I am
incapable of checking to see if the programs work.  If anyone is
interested, or if someone knows a place where I can post them, please
let me know.  Here is a list of programs:

*a few old versions of Aim*
 aim.85p - last one before the '92
 aim2.85p - an attempt to fix the opening screen

*required subroutines for Aim, not including a pic, WAR*
 arr.85p
 clean.85p

*other misc programs*
fire.85p - a test on various methods for modeling projectile motion
            (none involving changing the terrain into an array)
inkey.85p - takes GetKey, stores it in 't'
reset.85g - reset simulation, used as a demonstration to teachers
            (completely worthless)

These programs are quite old, and many others have been independently
devised since then, so if you want them, I will not offer restrictions
like I did for Aim last month.  For those who did not reply to test it
yet, forget trying; no more testing offers will be accepted.  For those
who did, don't forget to give me your feedback by the 14th!