Re: TIB: wieghted dice (closure)

[Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: wieghted dice (closure)

I apologize as well for making it so hard for Rene.  There are so few
programmers who were willing to speak up, and I like the fact that we
can manage to discuss anything...  I eagerly accept Rene's contributions
as much as I want to be welcomed here myself.  TGaArdvark, I later
noticed your stand on the matter before, and I firmly regret anything
that may have offended you or the other fellow programmers here.

By the way, did Jeremy ever get a good program routine down?  I never
checked to see if the "AD&D Dice Roller 2.2" was his nor if that program
was the object of our discussions.  No need to post; I'm sure everyone
who wants to know can find out for themselves.

Keep programmin'!
Tavis