TIB: What do you think?? (PinBall

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: What do you think?? (PinBall

	Hey guys, I now have realized that most of you use 85 or higher calcs and
that I make most of my games for the 83 including my latest pinball.  Anyway I
was wondering if anybody who has an 83 and played it woul dgive me some feed
back on if you like the game or not and if you could give it an honest rating
of 1-10, 1 being worst, and include reasons for each point taken of the score.
I know this may seem like i am asking for a lot, but I only do it so I can
make the games I make Better.  If you dont have Pinball and would like to have
it just let me Know and I will send you the 83.g file.
			Thanks
 				Eric Tamme