Re: TIB: dec>frac

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: dec>frac

All I know is that you can only use the >FRAC thingy to display A is by using
just A>FRAC with no Disp.  This will display the fraction, if it can be done,
one line down and to the left.  I can't really think of anything that works
right now.  Hope this helps, though it probably didn't.

Dan

In a message dated 12/11/98 8:49:28 PM Mountain Standard Time,