From: Joe Koston <olp1726@softhome.net>
To: ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org <ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Wednesday, December 09, 1998 6:03 PM
Subject: TIB: Yahtzee

I have been thinking of making a Yahtzee game..yes in basic....for the ti-89.. i was just wondering what anyone thinks.  Would anybody like this or is it a waste of time.  Im planning  on making it 2 players....tell me what ya think.

-"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a buunch of bastards."
(My Favorite-as it turned out to be true at least for me)

-"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun."
-Al Capone