TIB: RE: re: ASM from TI-Basic

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: RE: re: ASM from TI-Basic

This message concerns only the TI-86.  :)

It is /very much/ possible for ASM programs to have parameters after them.
Several of them DO.  You can also create your own custom TI-BASIC tokens.
That means you create a command.  Invert( and Sprite( are possible.  It's
much more involved and technical than a regular program, of course, but is
very possible, as I have seen a program which does this.

"conv," BTW, is not a routine.  It's a program.
-----
Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://table.jps.net/~stuntman/nathan.html
QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC/TI-BASIC programmer (just your basic programmer)
President of Stuntworks - http://www.jps.net/stuntman/