Re: TIB: bug 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: bug 92

In a message dated 98-04-06 15:30:58 EDT, I write:

<< I don'tknow if anyone cares, but you can name a program title, item,
NUMBERS,
 or even constants (pi).  If anyone wants to do this, use Doors v1.3 for Fargo
 II.  Create your program and then rename it using doors to anything (even a
 number).  As David said though,. this does NOT freeze the calc, the check for
 numbers, commands, etc is done before progs, so you cannot launch anything
 renamed to an invalid name from tios.  Also, you cannot edit these in the
 program editor or in the text editior, or on the graph screen, etc.  You can
 rename any type of variable (i think).  If anyone comes up with a use for
 this, let me know.
 LGB240@aol.com >>

One more thing, you cannot delete them using delvar, you must either delete
them through an ASM progam, or through varlink.  Folders can also be named
anything.  If you name a folder 0001, it is not deleteble, viewable anywhere,
and DISABLESTI-BASIC PROGRAMS FROM RUNNING :(.  Fargo progs also cannot be
directly launched.  i.e. tetris()