Re: TIB: bug 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: bug 92

I don'tknow if anyone cares, but you can name a program title, item, NUMBERS,
or even constants (pi).  If anyone wants to do this, use Doors v1.3 for Fargo
II.  Create your program and then rename it using doors to anything (even a
number).  As David said though,. this does NOT freeze the calc, the check for
numbers, commands, etc is done before progs, so you cannot launch anything
renamed to an invalid name from tios.  Also, you cannot edit these in the
program editor or in the text editior, or on the graph screen, etc.  You can
rename any type of variable (i think).  If anyone comes up with a use for
this, let me know.
LGB240@aol.com