Re: TIB: Re: 82 Programming Secret...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: 82 Programming Secret...

It is good to share this information with everyone and I congratulate you
on your finding. But I am sorry to say it but that has been known
throughout the programming community. Or at least me and a few others that
I know. For the last 2 years. But I am sure that those who don't know
benifited from your report.