Re: TIB: Re: TI-Basic Digest V1 #40

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: TI-Basic Digest V1 #40

>>Georgetown Day School, Washington, DC.
>
>That is called SPAMMING THE LIST.
>
>Normally, I don't feel it is my place to take "disciplinary" action, but my
>digest ended up being unusually large. Please fix your E-Mail program so
>that this doesn't happen again or someone should see to it that you are
>taken off the list.
>
>Thanks!
>
>                       Andy Misle

I went to Georgetown Day Schools homepage, and wrote an email to M. Weston
telling him that either someone was playing a joke by spamming our list, or
somebody's email program got hung in a loop. He disabled the account, and
asked me to remove rschweber-k99@gds.org from the list.. I told him how to
do it, but I don't know if he did...

Leif

ldgregory@biogate.com
Dedicated to providing you with more information
than you needed to know.