Re:TIB:85jackup

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:TIB:85jackup

Here's a program that will jack up someones TI,  but won't let that
person know he's screwed until the middle of a Algebra 2 test

:AxesOff
:Hex
:Disp "this program is still in construction"

this program will put the calculator into hexidecimal mode (9+5=Eh),  you
can also switch the Hex to Bin (binary (1+1=10)) to make the user get an
error message when they try to work with any number besides 1 and 0.
this jacks up graphs,  and some games,  however the user can get out of
it if they go into mode,  or reset their defaults.
	Also a while ago I was able to wright a program that changed the
graphing viewing window, to alter the users results,  (this is good for
makeing someong get a bad grade on a test)
	you guys might want to try experimenting with these idea's,  I
would give you the code,  but I recently lost the program,  and haven't
been able to get it to work during my recent atempts.

			-Aaron Anderson,  El Camino H.S.
		   Ubi est boubola - Latin (where is the beef?)

P.S.  anyone know the address of a guitar tab mailing list??