Re: SD: Re: A85: Zshell....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Re: A85: Zshell....

I'm just curious, does anyone still see a need for "advanced" operating systems?
A year ago with the USGard and SuperNova releases, we thought that advanced
operating systems with libraries and other revolutionary features were important,
but most people didn't like the idea.

I believe that *most* people just want a ZShell 4.0 that's smaller, faster,
includes new rom_calls, with one or two extras such as built-in contrast.  Am I
correct in that statement?

Alan Dang
Nova Coders