RE: SD: Basic shells

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: SD: Basic shells

For the 83, Aurora was a pretty good WinClone.  it stored the last mouse position, so that all the user had to do was press 2nd to run it again.  a strong shell, but it had a major flaw.  It was for the 83.
Now, I love that calc to death, but TI screwed up royally on the design.  I know of at least 5 people who have to SMACK the calc to get it to turn on sometimes.  alternatively, you can remove a battery and cauase a full memory reset.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group