Re: LZ-Adv: line routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ-Adv: line routine

> > It would be easier to find the exat problem if you wrote what happend
> > when you ran the program.
> >
> > Dines Justesen
> >
> really odd thing happens, I get flipped back to the regular ti-os after
> getting an error, I thnk error 12, but I don't get popped back to zshell.
> I get
> the error, then I put goto or exit and I'm warped back to the regular os
> and crap is written all over the screen. Not pixels but hexadecimal stuff.
> Really odd.
> 	How to I change the set-pixle thingy to page four? I've programmed
> graphical stuff before and never had this kind of problem. But then again,
> I never did much manipulation on what I was drawing other then + and -,
> never * and / etc.
> 	Hope this can help anybody answer my question. It sure is odd that
> i would be popped dirrectly back to the ti-os without ever typing exit at
> all!!!

That happened to me before, and it seems to be a result of calling
FIND_PIXEL without switching to page 4.  To do so, put:

  ld a,4
  out (5),a

before FIND_PIXEL is called.  Preferrably, but it in an
initialization area (like at the top) that is only called once, not
millions of times.

(BTW, you might want to check other program source code.  That port
might be wrong, although I doubt it.)

shakal@ns.net