Re: LZ-Adv: line routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ-Adv: line routine

> It would be easier to find the exat problem if you wrote what happend
> when you ran the program.
>
> Dines Justesen

really odd thing happens, I get flipped back to the regular ti-os after
getting an error, I thnk error 12, but I don't get popped back to zshell.
I get
the error, then I put goto or exit and I'm warped back to the regular os
and crap is written all over the screen. Not pixels but hexadecimal stuff.
Really odd.
	How to I change the set-pixle thingy to page four? I've programmed
graphical stuff before and never had this kind of problem. But then again,
I never did much manipulation on what I was drawing other then + and -,
never * and / etc.
	Hope this can help anybody answer my question. It sure is odd that
i would be popped dirrectly back to the ti-os without ever typing exit at
all!!!

			Will Stokes

*                   Will Stokes		         *                 *     *
*        wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu      	 *  Comment of the * : ) *
*      						 *  times:         *     *
*              My Personal Homepage		 *                 * : ( *
*     http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm 	 *******************     *
*           The TI-85 Calculator Center		 *  Oxymoron:      *     *
* (the website I maintain and update very often) * Power Macintosh * : o *
*          http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/	 *                 *     *
*  Happy, Sad, missing an eye and supprised. -------------------------^  *