LZ-Adv: ROM Pages

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ-Adv: ROM Pages

Hi all.

Thanks for the help on my program.  I feel pretty stupid not realizing
that ret z meant return if the zero flag was set (especially seeing how
I have my list of Z80 instructions right in front of me).

I had placed the instructions:

ld a,4
out (5), 4

at the beginning of my program as I had read somewhere else that this
set of instructions was to initialize the graphics screen.  Upon your
advice, I have since verified that that was incorrect.  I understand
fromn the TI-RAM.txt that by assigning the value 4 to port #5 I am
accessing ROM page 4 (where you guys tell me FIND_PIXEL is located).
The questions I had were:  Is there anything else of interest on ROM
page 4?  I assume there are other ROM pages; is there anything of
interest on those?  And finally....  this mysterious ROM dumping... how
can I do it and where can I find out more about it?

Thanx all

Mark :)
<pre>
--