New TI Web page

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New TI Web page

I was looking for some TI-83 downloads. So I went to the TI Web page and
followed the links until I got to the following TI-83 page.

http://education.ti.com/product/tech/83/down/download.html

The problem here is that the links are to the TI86 Program Archive (which
apparently works for the TI86) and the TI-86 Program Index (which does not
seem to work at all).

Where did the links to the TI-83 go?

Ben Sultenfuss
E-mail: bsultenfuss@sfasu.edu
Web: http://titan.sfasu.edu/~f_sultenfu
Lecturer, Stephen F Austin State University
Instructor, The Ohio State University Technology College Short Course
Program, Teachers Teaching with Technology
Work
  Stephen F. Austin State University
  1936 North Street, PO Box 13040, SFA Station
  Nacogdoches, Texas  75962-3040
  Voice: 936-468-1547 or 3805  Fax: 936-468-1669