Re: Problems with TI On Line Store

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Problems with TI On Line Store

Every link I try links me to the On Line Store. It is strange. I can get
through the On Line Store first page using Netscape but not Internet Explore.

I agree if it is to be free one should not have to go through the On Line
Store, but every link I tried takes me there.
What I wanted to do was show some students how to get the Stats Software for
the TI-89. Perhaps it is the Internet Explore program that is faulty. Perhaps
the TI web page is not working correctly.

Any how thanks.

Gary Wardall