Re: 3D vectors on 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 3D vectors on 89

The 89/92 will graph 2D functions and 3D functions.  Vectors are not
functions.  Graphically they are just a line with an arrowhead on one end.
Now, what you describe is a parametric graph, in which the axis variables
are all dependant on something else, usually time.  The 89, like all the TI
calculators, does have a 2D parametric graphing mode in which you get x(t)=
and y(t)=.  However there is no 3D parametric mode.