From: Tomas Clements <tomas@kahuna.clayton.edu>
To: Robert Mohr <rmohr02@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Programming with menus
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 22:24:00 -0500

On Sun, May 28, 2000 at 09:08:23PM -0400, Robert Mohr wrote:
 > Actually he had a problem much more complex than that.  He had the syntax
 > correct, but something wasn't right with it:
 >
 > :Menu(1,"Something",A)
 > :Lbl A
 > :Disp ""
 >
 > But it didn't work.  I eventually got it to work for him.

Id like to know what was wrong.  please tell us.

Tomas

--Robert Mohr--
rmohr02@smpr.cjb.net
AIM:  rmohr02                 ICQ:  70640281
MSN:  rmohr02                 Y!M:  rmohr02

Member of Smallville Productions
http://smpr.cjb.net/

Reviewer at TICalc.Org
http://www.ticalc.org/

"Nonflammable is not a challenge." -- Bart Simpson