Good TI's, the one for you.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Good TI's, the one for you.

Hey Calc-TI people.

Yesterday I realize that a good calculator can and mostly like will be a
little more expensive when TI's start going from 85's and up.  I currently
own a TI-82 and a TI-85.  I know my calculus classes use the TI-83's, but I
still believe that my TI-85 is a little more complicated but it also offers
a lot more of features.  I am an engineering major and my calculator will be
even more important to me.
>From what I hear, the TI-89 is and excellent one for most engineers.  The
price, the price is something to consider, but I still have to take my
teachers advice and search for students who own them, but are willing to
sell them.  Used calculator are sometimes risky to buy, maybe depends on who
owned the calculator.

Yours truly,

Alfonso Patlan Jr.
pukicapone@hotmail.com