Re: solutions step by step?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: solutions step by step?

I believe Casio and HP each have a calculator that has that feature.
There are several computer
programs out there that does that. Mathpert is one. I'm currently
working with a temporary Mathpert
program and it does show the steps of some algebra problems, but not
enough to make it worth
the price in my opinion.

I would not be surprised to see TI coming out with these features as add
on programs
much like what they have out for our EE friends.

Good Luck

Gary Wardall