From: Shaw family <shaw1@WIZNET.NET.AU>
To: CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject: HELP COMPACTING PROG
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 21:06:26 +0800

  Hi everyone,
  I'm sort of new to ASM and to programming in general. anyway I v'e got my
  mid semester's coming up so I decided to make this notes program (see
  attachement). It works perfectley it just probably doesn't go the most
  efficient way (in terms of space) about it.

  So basically what I'm asking is if you could help me in compacting it. The
  program basically is a nine page menu with each menu item loading a page
of
  notes, I haven't actually put any notes in yet just line fillers that
  represent the space the notes will use. I've used zasm.bat to compile it
and
  used squish.exe to bring it down to 3803 bytes.

  So if you could take a look and help plz email me at shaw1@wiznet.net.au

  Yours Sincerely
  Brett Shaw

  PS. Please note I want to keep all those string's at the end of the
program.

*

--Robert Mohr--
rmohr02@hotmail.com
AIM:  rmohr02                 ICQ:  70640281
MSN:  rmohr02                 Y!M:  rmohr02

Member of Smallville Productions
http://smpr.cjb.net/

Reviewer at TICalc.Org
http://www.ticalc.org/

News editor at Dimension-TI
http://www.calc.org/

"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds
the universe together."

"I cna ytpe 300 wrods pre mniuet!!!"