Re: For Sale: TI-85 Graphing Calculator ViewScreen Calculator &

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: For Sale: TI-85 Graphing Calculator ViewScreen Calculator & Kit

Ray Kremer wrote:
> Of course, Clinton is even more a laughing stock in the rest of
> the world than he is here...

Upon what objective evidence is this claim based? How could anyone possibly
quantify it, let alone prove its truth?

> >I hope that one day Bill
> >Clinton goes and USA comes back to normal.
>
> One year and three days from now.  Woo-hoo!  :)

Exactly WHAT is going to happen on 1/21/2001 to make the USA come back to
normal?
And exactly WHAT is NORMAL?

I was content to let this unfortunate thread die with the message being
replied to, but the reply to it forced my reply.

Dave Slomer
Greenhills, OH
david.slomer@uc.edu
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/8692/