Re: For Sale: TI-85 Graphing Calculator ViewScreen Calculator &

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: For Sale: TI-85 Graphing Calculator ViewScreen Calculator & Kit

>It's none of my business because I am not an American citizen.
>However, the man who happens to be the President of USA,
>has a lot of influence in the world.

This much is true, mainly because the President is the voice of the USA as
far as the press is concerned, but also because one of his major duties is
commander in chief of the U.S. Meals-on-Wheels service, uh, I mean the
Military.  Of course, Clinton is even more a laughing stock in the rest of
the world than he is here...

>I hope that one day Bill
>Clinton goes and USA comes back to normal.

One year and three days from now.  Woo-hoo!  :)