Full featured chess engine for TI92p released (looking for team

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Full featured chess engine for TI92p released (looking for team members)

A full featured chess program using grayscale GFX which should be
competitive for beginners and immediate players can be found at the TI-Chess
HomePage.

http://members.xoom.com/tnussb2/

The chess prg is completely written in C using the TIGCC cross compiler.

I'm looking for team members which may help me out with one or more of the
following points:

(1) porting the whole stuff to TI-89 (adapting the user interface)
(2) implementing an evaluation hashing for speedup
(3) implementing the usage of opening books
(4) more professional piece art
(5) improving the whole stuff

Tom