Virtual TI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Virtual TI

Anybody ever tried using Virtual TI?  I got this program today, and was
trying to set it up.  It said I need to 'dumprom' in my computer.  So, I said
what port I use, then it sent that asm program to my calculator and told me
to run as follows
asm(pgrmDUMPROM) from my calculator.  It froze with the screen with 0k of
512k, so I canceled and it wiped my ram out.  But that's not a problem since
I have a copy of everything.  But, the question is, why does it freeze?  Has
anybody used this program over here?  Please let me know how you made it work.

Moba