85 Graph Link Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

85 Graph Link Problem

I tried downloading and installing, but I had no problem. However I remember
I once had the same problem with the TI-83 Graph Link.
I solved this by reinstalling the font Keyfont
(system, 6 point).

Win95
(control panel/ fonts   file/install new font, choose folder
c:/windows/fonts choose
Keyfont (system, 6 point), click OK)

legacy Windows
(main group/control panel/ fonts   click on 'add', choose folder
c:/windows/system
choose Keyfont (system, 6 point), click OK)

        Kind regards,

        Nick