Re: <No subject>

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: <No subject>

I just went to http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/link.htm and clicked Windows for
my PC platform and downloaded http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/link85.htm. I ran
ti85usa.exe and checked EVERY box in the one window that lets me check boxes
and rebooted. Then I clicked Start | Programs | TI-Graph Link | TI Graph
Link 85.

Inside the software, if I click the STO arrow, it pastes "uu" with 2 dots
over each u.

Sara is ***NOT*** the only one with this problem. I imagine ANYONE using the
above (seemingly correct procedure) will have the problem.

In c:\Windows\Fonts, the installation added:
Keyfont.Fon, dated 3/2/94
TI85____.ttf, dated 2/28/95
TI85b___.ttf, dated 9/14/98
but ***NO*** special characters display correctly.

I don't know what Sara is using, but it's probably Windows 95 on a pc, like
me. Help About tells me version 2.0, 4 May 1999. The EXE file is dated May
4, 1999 at 10:34am

TI tech support DOES need to check this out!

Dave Slomer
Greenhills, OH
davidslomer@geocities.com
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/8692/