Re: New TI-89...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New TI-89...

And I'm telling you that you're wrong.  Plusshell installs a kernel and
requires it to run.  ANY PROGRAM USING LIBRARIES needs a kernel installed --
it's just not supported with the bare-bones minimum built-in ASM support TI
provides. . .

To quote from an email from Xavier Vassor on the doorsos and kernel files:
"Yes, they are just special progs, because they only use the TI built in
ASM support. In fact, the TI originally can only run the progs, nothing
else.
No libs
No ROM CALLS
Nothing, indeed.. ;-(
That is why a kernel is needed"

Give up - you're wrong.  A program without a shell may not use libraries,
ROM Calls (unless they use TI's jumptable and no stub), and it will execute
from the first opcode - not the _main label.