Quite a few of you have emailed me on the COMMAND AND CONQUER

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Quite a few of you have emailed me on the COMMAND AND CONQUER GAME.....

so i decided to include a more in depth description.

Well
it is BASIC, but it is NOT slow
the following animated gif is made from screenshots.
youcan have 5 different types of units.
you can have up too 999 of each (which i thought was quit enough)
you can make 7 buildings: construction yard, ore refinery, war factory,
barracks, tech center (which is more useful in my version), and tesla coil.
The game is designed to go for 1-2 hours.  The CPU opponent is actually
pretty good.
The game is for multiple skill levels, and even then, the game is always
changing.

A demo version which does not have attacking and an enemy but lets you build
armies, bases, move them, check out the look and feel, and do other things
is coming soon (just a TINY bug to find).

mailto:wagner8@msn.com to be placed on the automatic list of peole to get
mailed the demo.

and i leave youwith one final thought:  this is a CALCULATER.  please do not
be like the idiot who emailed me asking if you could see each individual
unit moving, and how big the screen was, and if he plugged in headphones,
would sound come out.  That my friends is an IDIOT (or somebody wrote the
email very late into the nite or early into the morning).  Though it will be
one of the best TI BASIC games ever made, don't expect the impossible.

So with that happy thought in mind.....   have a nice nite

GIF image