Re: Security Feature?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Security Feature?

At least the screws might be noticed.  If you password protect it (even if
the thief happens to be so stupid he can't figure out to remove the
batteries), the calc will be long gone before the theif notices the
protection.

What's he going to do, bring it back and say, "Show me how to make this
calculator I stole from you work"?

Timothy Dixon   tdixon@fwi.com  http://www2.fwi.com/~tdixon
"I had hoped that You would write to me a message in the stars,
 as if the stars themselves were not enough." - a Pam Thum song