Re: sending to folders on 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: sending to folders on 89

If you uncheck the box "Retain Folder" on the GraphLink screen where you
are selecting files, the software will prompt you for a folder on the calc
to put them.

Timothy Dixon   tdixon@fwi.com  http://www2.fwi.com/~tdixon
"I had hoped that You would write to me a message in the stars,
 as if the stars themselves were not enough." - a Pam Thum song