Re: The Repulsive Design of the 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The Repulsive Design of the 89

I actually like the new design.  Having used the other TIs, the 89 (as
well as the 83 and 86) are very comfortable to hold in my hand.  The
older style made my fingers ache if I had to hold it while using it for
too long.  The calc was never meant to be propped up on the bottom,
anyone that does this is asking for it to be tipped over.  And, lastly,
the new design is, to me, much more aesthetically pleasing to look at.

If you don't like it, don't buy it,  But don't cry about it to total
strangers!

-Adam

Steve wrote:

blah blah blah, sliced bread, blah, unecesary ranting, shake stick, blah
blah blah...