Re: Which is the best calculator for SAT II Math IIc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Wed, 3 Mar 1999, Jordan12 wrote:

> I am interested in buying a TI graphing calc, but I don't know which one is
> the best. I understood that some models (like 92) are not allowed. Would you
> tell me which one should I choose for:
>  SAT II Math IIc, SAT II Physics and SAT II Chemistry.
>                             Thank you!

I have a TI-86, and it's pretty good. Lots of RAM, quite a few programs to
use, friendly interface. Buy a paralell link cable for approx. $10 and you
can transfer programs onto it.

jabberwock

#   "Users?" cried the Consultant in disbelief. "Users?! You mean
#   secretaries, accountants, architects. Manual laborers!"