HELP ME!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

HELP ME!!!

Recently I purchased a TI-GRAPH LINK CABLE and when I tried to send a program
from my PC to my calculator, an ERROR message kept on coming up.  I don't
understand why.  My GRAPH LINK cable is inserted into the back of my CPU in
the Printer Port (which would be COM 1).  But it never works!  I have the
software, but I don't know if I need a certain DRIVER for the hardware.  When
I plugged in my GRAPH LINK cable, should my PC detect NEW HARDWARE?  Or is it
a driver?  If any of you have some sort of answer to my question, please
e-mail me back at:

Liszt2001@juno.com

P.S.  I also have WINDOWS 98...does that have anything to do with it?
Because on the web site http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/link.htm it has a gray
cable by itself (which I purchased) and it has a black cable for WINDOWS
95/98.  Thanks.

-Brian