Re: TI vs HP newsgroup?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI vs HP newsgroup?

On Sun, 24 Jan 1999 11:12:59 +0100, "Steen Schmidt"
<SSchmidt@vip.cybercity.dk> wrote:

>I have used this HP48GX for many years now and can assure you that I know
>what I'm doing, so please stop your child-like behaviour.

Yes, your ability to use an HP showed well, when you posted the
following:

>>Try solving something (e.g. (e^x)*sqrt(3)-3=5), this will leave the TI's in
>>the dust (the example returns x=0.382533849......in just over 1 sec.).

May I remind you that the result you posted is wrong?  Yes, your
ability to operate a calculator speaks for itself.

May I also remind you that the TI returns the result in well under a
second?  Kinda contrary to your claim here.  Also contrary to your
claim that the HP is 10 times faster in any numeric solving.  Again,
your knowlege speaks for itself.

Again may I remind you that the TI returns the CORRECT answer FASTER?