Re: LaPlace Transforms in TI89 and HP48 compared by Perez-Franco

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LaPlace Transforms in TI89 and HP48 compared by Perez-Franco

So what?  I'm sure the TI89 is faster than the HP48 at almost everything!
However, the HP48 is at least 8 years old and the TI89 is less than one.  I
think that's pathetic, someone who buys a TI has to wait 8 years to buy
something that beats the HP.  That's not completely true either, considering
many people, including me, still like the HP48 over the TI89 (I've used the
TI92
for a few weeks) and the HP can still do many things that the TI can't.
Anyways, the HP calculator is a solid investment, and when/if HP comes out with
a newer version, I'll be investing in 2 of those as well.