Re: Which TI should I get?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Which TI should I get?

>Anyways, the HP processor runs at 4Mhz. TI processors run at 2, but they're
>built for 6. When you divide my PRIME6 times in half (to simulate 4Mhz),
you'll
>see that they are FASTER than the User RPL program. That's my algorithm and
>TI-BASIC swiftness at work. The other programs are ASM.

So you mean that you can equal clockcycles with instructions executed on any
CPU?

I don't think so.

And as far as I remember it was you who stood up and claimed that you would
like to see a HP beat your program for a while back.
Well......have a look.

Asembler isn't cheating.........it's just fast. Why don't you port your
program to TI's asembler (or get someone to do it for you) - that would
speed things up considerably.
But please - stop comparing old TI calculators (or any TI's for that matter)
with HP machines. TI calcs have always been, and will always be, inferior to
HP.

Ice

Follow-Ups: References: