C++ to assembly compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

C++ to assembly compiler

One of the most unfortunate things about the impressive games and other assembly programs available for the Ti-calculators is that I neither know assembly nor do I have the time and help required in learning assembly.  What would be a great program is something that could convert C/C++ to assembly to be sent to a calculator.  Is anyone currently attempting this?  Has anyone tried this.  If not, then would someone do it because I have made some decent games in C that could be cool on a calculator.