Re: TI Graph Link Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI Graph Link Problems

>A) I don't understand something about Windows 98 (piece of crap that
it is)....
<<Yeah, still using DOS, eh? If you don't know about it, don't try to
talk about it. We don't care what the extent of your ignorance is, or
wether or not you like win98.>>
I use Windows 95 OSR2, the best OS since DOS5. Since nothing's written for DOS
anymore, I had to go with Windows 95. I explicitly provided four options.
Apparently the first was correct.
<<Get out of the dark ages, they've been making main boards with more
than 4 COM ports for a while now.>>
This is the first I've heard of it.
<<Is this so you can piss people off without them getting back at you,
man you are pathetic! Just noticed: AOL on top of it...>>
I use AOL out of laziness. Many people hate AOL users because they're usually
newbies. ***I agree.*** However, I've used AOL since it had 500,000 members.
It's up to 14,000,000 now.
I do the E-mail thing, because, on Christmas Eve (of all times) I got mail
bombed.
--------
STL137@aol.com  ~  http://137.tsx.org  ~  http://quote.cjb.net
I block all unapproved E-mail. If you wish to talk to me, post to
alt.test.9 with the subject "Moo" and your E-mail address in the
body. I will allow you as soon as I sign on next.

Follow-Ups: References: