Re: Which TI should I get?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Which TI should I get?

Hallo.
<<What CPU has the TI85?>>
Modified Z80 processor that runs at 2Mhz. (It has the capability to run at
6Mhz.)
<<I thought the TI92 was the 'top end' calculator when I bought it. But the 92
could be better... better display, better usability for 'stupid calculating'
(why the hell is the Root-Key or the e^x key only reachable by pressing
[2nd]).>>
That's the way it is on the TI-85 also. But, in my opinion, the best
stupid-calculating device is the TI-85. I usually turn to it when I have a
small thing to calculate. I use the 92 for other projects.
------
STL137@aol.com  ==>  Website: http://137.tsx.org  <==  PGP Key Finger-
print there.  Front page has a new MIDI!  Quotes: http://quote.cjb.net
"The better is the enemy of the good" - Voltaire
Help out the GIMPS!  http://www.mersenne.org/prime.htm