Re: Which TI should I get?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Which TI should I get?

Hallo STL137,

 S> The 92 has a larger screen, AND a QWERTY keyboard that makes the Text
 S> Editor actually useful.

 S> The 85, as I've said many times before, is faster than any other TI.

What CPU has the TI85?
I thought the TI92 was the 'top end' calculator when I bought it. But the 92
could be better... better display, better usability for 'stupid calculating'
(why the hell is the Root-Key or the e^x key only reachable by pressing
[2nd]). If somebody asks me now what TI he should buy, I answer 'HP' or if
it mus be a TI (why), buy the 89.

                                                                .jo!
Joachim

Follow-Ups: References: