Re: Problems with the Graphlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Problems with the Graphlink

>I recently bought a graphlink, the real TI one, and I brought it home
>only to find out that it could not connect to my computer.  I know I
>just need a thing to change the gender of the cord, but I think it's
>really stupid for TI to sell a link that _can't_ connect to any computer
>(that I know of, at least) without getting a new adapter...
>
>anyone have any other info about this problem?

The Graphlink plugs directly into a 25-pin male serial port.  These
days PCs have 9-pin male connectors for their serial (COM) ports.  The
TI-Graphlink has a 9-pin female adapter for that case.  If you need an
adapter and didn't get one with the Graphlink, you should return it to the
place you bought it.  It's missing
parts.  Are you sure you're not trying to hook it up to a parallel port?

Tom Lake
ICQ #25589135

Follow-Ups: References: