Re: Need help and suggestion on my TI page

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Need help and suggestion on my TI page

I will give you an advice. Before you use programs on your page, which not
belong to you, ask for permission from the authors. Programs you free can
download from sites like ww.ti.com still belong to the authors. The only
reason TI may have these program on there site is, that they have
permissions from the authors, else it will be against laws.

Friendly,

Lars Frederiksen