Memory on TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Memory on TI-92

Here in England we get all the hardware late, and I just managed to get hold
of a pluspack to upgrade my TI-92 to a TI-92+ (The actual TI-02+ will not be
sold in UK until April 2000).  My original machine came with the extra
memory (total 256k):  however when I had installed the plus module I seemed
to have the same total amount of memory as I would have had if I had started
with 128K instead of 256k.  I wonder what has happened to my original extra
memory in the upgrade, and whether I can access it?

Francis Chalmers