Re: CALC-TI Digest - <first ever> to 31 Jul 1999 (#1999-1)

[Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CALC-TI Digest - <first ever> to 31 Jul 1999 (#1999-1)

Though it may not be my place to do so, I'd like to complain to all the
jerks out there who keep sending advertisements to this list. They aren't
welcome here; Obvious scams like the two in the last digest are not welcome
anywhere.

If you are one of these people, please do us all a favor and stop sending
spam that's not related to a TI Calculator. If you aren't one of these
people, please accept my apologies for this message.

Christopher Michaelis
cmichael@xmission.com

Seen it all, done, it all, can't remember most of it, didn't
give a damn anyway.