Re: TI-89 Vs. Casio 9970

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-89 Vs. Casio 9970

>> I hope that was a joke.
>
>Nope!  I'd buy a color TI calculator in a minute and if they could
fit a TV
>tuner in the module bay of the TI 92, I'd buy that, too.

The Casio is only four colors, man.  If this is what you want TI to do
there's no way you could watch TV on it.  Now, they could use
something like what the Color Game Boy has, but I don't think they
could justify that for a CALCULATOR.
Something like this has been done before, I remember a TV tuner for
the Sega Game Gear, I also remember it not selling very well...
File this under "I want it not because it would be useful but just
because it sounds cool." along with surfing the internet on a TI
calculator.