Re: HELP ME!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HELP ME!!!!!

Not much to go on... I' assuming you already tried a reset. If you ran
some ASM it might have f*cked some stuff up...

But the batteries are probably going fast because you're using old
recharchables... get some good, high quality ones... you'll pay more
but they'll last longer.... I hope... The recharchables (especially
alcaline) loose power every time you charge them and they're only
meant to be recharged ~25 times...

Anyway, I hope that this helps you somewhat

Philipp Keller

19990420172248.09883.00002804@ng115.aol.com">news:19990420172248.09883.00002804@ng115.aol.com...